Student Achievement Scholarship Award (SASA)
Do you know of a student at your institution who would be an outstanding nominee for a $750.00 scholarship award?
We are looking for students who fit the following criteria to receive a $750.00 scholarship award that will be announced at our 2013 Spring Conference.
This is a wonderful opportunity to show off the students you serve and how you have helped them to be successful individuals.
See below for links to a Reccomendation form and an Application form.
Completed application, an essay describing how Public Higher Education has provided access to your educational goals, an unofficial* academic transcript, and a minimum of two references from a faculty or staff member describing the applicant’s background, barriers overcome, and achievements.
- Women who are currently enrolled, are matriculated in an academic program and have completed at least 3 courses in their major at a Massachusetts public college or university.
- Must have a documented cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher.
- Essay should include future goals including educational goals and aspirations of the student.
- Must submit two completed reference forms from a college faculty or staff member including narrative comments.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
The online application will ask applicants to upload an essay, recommendations, and an unofficial transcript.
Applications for 2013 are now closed
Kelly A. Galanis
ATTN: MWPHE, Inc. - SASA Awards
Westfield State University
P.O. Box 1630
Westfield, MA 01086-1630